Menu

Do these math flash cards exist?

neesek

I am looking for a set of flash cards for addition and subtraction that only have one math fact per card. For example, it might have 5+4 on the front with no answer showing, and 5+4=9 on the back. This would make it much easier to pull out and work on just the 5+ x facts. I ended up making my own with my ds, but I would prefer to buy them if they are out there.

I LOVE Abeka's math flashcards. I tried some of the cheaper flashcards and I wasn't happy with them. I think they would fit what you are looking for. They have the problem on the front (4 x 5) and the answer on the back (4 x 5 = 20).

If you look under the 1st grade math categroy you can find the addition and subtraction cards. The multiplication and division cards can be found under the 2nd grade math category.

we are using Horizons math but it called for flash cards with the answers showing for awhile then no answers. I was pleased to find Abeka's math flash cards are just that! answers on one side. no answers on the other. I bought a set of addition and subtraction used :-) oh, the older older version is the same and much cheaper used!

We haven't gotten into using flash cards yet, probably sometime this next year. But what you described sounds like any addition flashcards, at least I thought. Do they really make them with the answer printed on both sides? I guess I'm just a little confused. It seems like you got the help you needed, I just need clarification for myself.

Thanks!

Diana,

Some cards have a math fact on each side of the card with the answer on the opposite side in the corner. Some flashcards only show the answer. I like my kids to be able to see the full fact and the answer. I also don't want the answer side to be cluttered with another problem.