Menu

Sigh..no double line

I was so sure. 10 days late is a good sign. An almost sure sign I would see a double line. I even perused the baby aisle at Target to see all the new things out there.

But alas...just a stinking single line that tells you you know how to pee on a stick.

:crying:

I'm sorry. That happened me to me last month. I even got super excited because I was took a bite of chicken salad and gagged it was so gross. I can't eat chicken when I'm pregnant. I ran in to take the test and nothing! The next day it became apparent I was not. This was my last chance to be pregnant before my anniversary of my ectopic this month. It was devestating.

I hate that single line. :grouphug:

I'm sorry. That happened me to me last month. I even got super excited because I was took a bite of chicken salad and gagged it was so gross. I can't eat chicken when I'm pregnant. I ran in to take the test and nothing! The next day it became apparent I was not. This was my last chance to be pregnant before my anniversary of my ectopic this month. It was devestating.

I hate that single line. :grouphug:

Yep, and the consolation prize of a single line is Aunt Flo arrives...Oh Joy.