Menu

Can't wait to hear about the new Beast Academy books :)

SonshineLearner

There was recently a thread on the 3C book.

We are only in book 3A but I am very impressed. My non-math gifted 7 yr old loves it. We work on it together and I am highly impressed at how well she is picking it up. My original plan was to work on it slowly and just for fun on Fridays, but she wants it more so now we are using it 3x a week. She reads the guide herself, I then review what she read. We then spend the next few days doing the work pages.

We are only in book 3A but I am very impressed. My non-math gifted 7 yr old loves it. We work on it together and I am highly impressed at how well she is picking it up. My original plan was to work on it slowly and just for fun on Fridays, but she wants it more so now we are using it 3x a week. She reads the guide herself, I then review what she read. We then spend the next few days doing the work pages.

Oooh, really? My second grader is average at math and I thought she wouldn't be ready for BA 3A. Do you think she would get something from it? She is in MM 2A now.