Menu

Beast Academy...Answer key?

april0421

Ok, we just started Beast Academy. My son is loving it, but I was wondering if I am missing something. Is there an answer key? Sometimes I like to look at the answers in the key (of other programs) before helping him to make sure I am right. Math is not my strong subject and I don't want to help him and be wrong, especially because some of the practice questions require some thinking and if he asks before my coffee kicks in, who knows if I will be right!!

Thanks!

• 10 years later...

Hi, I’m in my 70s and while I’m a good money mgr and unexplainably run my business well I’m useless at structured maths. I used to bunk it at school. Is there any way to see the workings / solutions for the previous days daily All Ten BA puzzle. That way I can learn. 
thank you

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Nox123 said:

I was wondering if someone could help with with this BA problem. 22p + 37 = 16p - 17

Did you try looking in the back of the book for solution or hint?

Also look here for extra teacher helps. I've found the Chapter Overviews especially helpful in helping me discern what they want the child to be learning and what they are aiming for in the problems.

https://beastacademy.com/resources/planning

I can solve the above problem for you but it'd be helpful if I knew which chapter it came from so I can actually give you a solution that points to what BA wants your child to learn/practice from doing the problem.

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Juliana Milton said:

Is there an answer key for the online game?  My daughter is having trouble with the game.

Log in as a parent and go to "reports." They show you what your kid has already done and gotten right or wrong, but they also have the answers.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I'm pretty sure you can. If I'm remembering correctly, on the parent report page there should be a little trophy, just like the one the kid clicks in to attempt the problem. If you click on it, it should show you the answer.