Menu

Has teacher file box changed?

Lots of boys

I haven't used my account in a while because we are on our summer break for a few more weeks. I went to the TFB today and then clicked on the Evan-Moor title at the top like I usually do in order to more easily view and print from the book I am interested in (rahter than have to use their search fields in TFB). Every book i tried to look in no longer lets me see the E-pages selections anymore - therefore no printing from them anymore???

Has anyone else noticed this? This would be enough for me not to renew my subscription because I hate using the search functions in TFB - they are really terrible.

I could print like that just a few months ago (in June) and now I can't - the changes must be recent. I find it really frustrating. Why would they remove this ability? It's not like we were abusing the system - just searching in a much more efficient way. We were still paying for a subscription.

I emailed the company about this and they told me that the e-pages were only temporary. She told me that you can still search for whole books in the teacher file box website. Just search for the book number on the front of the book. Dont enter the ECM with the book number though because you won't get proper results. I know it stinks. I preferred the way it was set up before.