Menu

SO embarrassed.

I posted this on facebook, but thought y'all might enjoy a good laugh at my expense as well.

I had a hormone pellet implanted in my hip yesterday morning to help regulate things (my testosterone was only 6. Probably explains my tEA aversion as of late).

I went to the boys' school to register them for K and 1st. While talking to Luke's teacher when I felt a damp feeling on my R hip. I looked down and realized there was blood everywhere. She started screaming and dragged me to the nurse. Nurse told me to drop my britches and I refused. So she taped a bunch of gauze to my shorts and sent me out the door, limping while I held pressure on my hip.

NOT the first impression I wanted to make on his teachers. At all.

And now I have 3 stitches in my rear. Nice. My doc said he had never seen such a thing.

I posted this on facebook, but thought y'all might enjoy a good laugh at my expense as well.

I had a hormone pellet implanted in my hip yesterday morning to help regulate things (my testosterone was only 6. Probably explains my tEA aversion as of late).

I went to the boys' school to register them for K and 1st. While talking to Luke's teacher when I felt a damp feeling on my R hip. I looked down and realized there was blood everywhere. She started screaming and dragged me to the nurse. Nurse told me to drop my britches and I refused. So she taped a bunch of gauze to my shorts and sent me out the door, limping while I held pressure on my hip.

NOT the first impression I wanted to make on his teachers. At all.

And now I have 3 stitches in my rear. Nice. My doc said he had never seen such a thing.

Sorry, I had to laugh. Oh well, at least it wasn't a booger or anything. That would be worse.

Oh no! How humiliating! I'm so sorry..

Hope your TeA improves soon. btw... I heard a horror story last night about one of those pellets making things worse not better, and they guy switched to a cream and had amazing results. Please keep that in mind if things don't work the way you imagined they would.