Firestar Academy Posted August 16, 2012 Share Posted August 16, 2012 I suspect I have a chlorine allergy. We went to a vacation spot 2 years ago and I drank the water there and developed horrible migraines. We just came back from same vacation spot Tuesday. We brought all our own water and no migraines!! But I did go in the pool/water park this time. now I have a rash all over my whole body. itchy, splotchy, ugh. i also showered there on both occasions. Could it be that i have to ingest it or be swimming in the chlorine??? Could it be that this place uses an insane amount of chlorine?? Any help would be great. Robin in NJ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.