Menu

Christian Kids Explore- science reviews?

We used the Space and Exploration book and I enjoyed it a lot although I didn't do all the projects that are listed. :tongue_smilie:A friend used one of the other book (chemistry or physics) and she liked it as well. For some reason, science here gets neglected. I don't think it gets rave reviews on this board or I haven't seen many.

The way it is set up generally you read the lesson in the book 1 day and there is hands on for another day. Other than adding in a library book and doing the notebookings, vocab and questions that about covers your week. So 1 hands on project per week. I have 2 of the books and they do look very good. They are light and that is what I like for elem.

We're using Christian Kids Explore Earth and Space this year through our co-op and it looks great! I've looked through and seen some of the projects. DS is excited about using it! :)

We are also using it in our co op. I'm actually substituting it for the My Father's World science. :)

Guest aseltine6

We just started using the Biology book with our 5 & 8 year olds. They like it because we do it all together. I like it because the projects don't seem too difficult (we will be doing them while the babies nap in the afternoon) and because it is laced with Scripture! I also appreciated the book list in the back of the book.:thumbup: