Menu

Free Haircuts for Kids At JC Penneys Salons

Thanks so much for the info!! I just called and made an appointment for all 3 of my girls. Would you tip in this instance and if so, how much?

I saw that too! Mine are teens, but a local high end salon was doing free cuts as a "final exam" for new stylists. Snagged a $55 cut for my daughter at no charge! So google...that's how I found it.

Thanks so much for the info!! I just called and made an appointment for all 3 of my girls. Would you tip in this instance and if so, how much?

Yes, tipping is expected. Tip based on the amount the hair cut would normally cost. I normally tip 15-20% for haircuts. In this case, I'd go on the higher end since the cut is free. If the cut is normally $15, tip would be $3. Otherwise, the stylist is not making what they normally do, so you'd be cutting their pay if you didn't tip.

Yes, tipping is expected. Tip based on the amount the hair cut would normally cost. I normally tip 15-20% for haircuts. In this case, I'd go on the higher end since the cut is free. If the cut is normally $15, tip would be $3. Otherwise, the stylist is not making what they normally do, so you'd be cutting their pay if you didn't tip.

That is good to know. Thank you. :001_smile: