Menu

Help Finding a website?

I had found a blog that showed how to set up an Apologia Biology Notebook, and it included several printable lab sheets. I think there were small images of the sheets on the actual blog page. I can't seem to find the exact site now. Does anyone care to share a link if they know of the site I'm referring to?

Is this it? I saved this for us to us this year. Hope it helps!

http://www.currclick.com/download_preview.php?pid=29643

Thanks for trying, but that's not it. This was on a blog and it had printable lab/experiment pages that could be filled in for any of the labs. So you could use them over and over. They looked a little different to me than the ones on Donna Young's site. I thought I bookmarked the blog, but evidently I didn't.

Well, if you happen to find it, would you care to post the site, it might be something I could use too!!?? :D

Thanks for trying, but that's not it. This was on a blog and it had printable lab/experiment pages that could be filled in for any of the labs. So you could use them over and over. They looked a little different to me than the ones on Donna Young's site. I thought I bookmarked the blog, but evidently I didn't.