Menu

Who is due in the next few weeks?

I have 10 days to my due date. Today I was at a 3. With my other two I never dilated until I was REALLY in labor. BH never did anything. I feel like this baby is coming sooner than 10 days....

How is everyone else doing...

Me! I'm due August 14th. So hot and tired. My last pregnancy I was dilated to 3-4 for weeks. I thought he'd fall out, but it ended up being a little bit of a difficult delivery. I'll get checked tomorrow- the doctor let me defer for a week, since I've never been early with the others.

I'm due August 1st and I'm crossing my fingers that the baby comes between Sunday the 29th and Saturday the 4th, since that is vacation week. :tongue_smilie: I'm so ready to actually hold the baby, instead of enduring this never ending itching all the time. I miss going outside during the day (I itch worse when I am hot). I'm sure my family would like my to turn the AC to a normal temperature at night as well (cold helps me itch less). :lol:

Unfortunately for me, only one of mine were on time (I have six). I think my daughter was 5 days late, which is the best time for my children that seem to think they can hang out forever and ever and the worst one was 17 days late. I'm crossing my fingers for an August 1st baby.

I'm delivering my fifth in two days! I had 3 v@g deliveries right around my due dates, then an emergency c-section 10 weeks early, and this time, a scheduled c-section at 37 weeks. This time, like last time but not as severely, my bp is rising, and I'm already beginning to be effaced, so my ob said let's go! I'm so excited!

Best wishes to all the other very soon to be mommies!!