Menu

NCAA and Sonlight Core 100

Does anyone know if it will be a problem? Someone pointed out to me today that it might be since some consider the Hakim books not high school level. Its kinda too late:glare:. I just assumed I would list it as our History program and since Sonlight considers it High School we would be fine.

Trying not to panic:tongue_smilie:

Does Sonlight have the course listed as a high school course? If so, I'd include a link or a print out of that in my documentation. At some point, years ago, they did cause trouble for a mom because they listed the course rather broadly and seemed to indicate it was a junior high course. This was during the time when they were transitioning it to a higher level. I think with their current listing you should be fine. Make sure if you have already completed this course but college applications are still a couple of years out that you copy their description of the course to use so if it should change you'll have a copy of what you used.

Like me, you are going to have a raft of books to give the NCAA instead of one text, I'm betting that the Hakim level will not be a problem partly because it will be one of many books used.

Does Sonlight have the course listed as a high school course? If so, I'd include a link or a print out of that in my documentation. At some point, years ago, they did cause trouble for a mom because they listed the course rather broadly and seemed to indicate it was a junior high course. This was during the time when they were transitioning it to a higher level. I think with their current listing you should be fine. Make sure if you have already completed this course but college applications are still a couple of years out that you copy their description of the course to use so if it should change you'll have a copy of what you used.

Like me, you are going to have a raft of books to give the NCAA instead of one text, I'm betting that the Hakim level will not be a problem partly because it will be one of many books used.

It's listed as 7th-11th.