Menu

Does Sonlight ever answer questions??

BatmansWife

I contacted them yesterday with some questions about Discover & Do DVD's with the science kits. The questions shouldn't be too difficult for them to answer. I got an automated response right away that said "We will respond as quickly as possible within 1 business day". Well.....it's been 31 hours and 8 minutes. :toetap05: I seriously am getting a bit miffed. :glare:

I never had a problem contacting them :001_huh: They were always fast to reply, and nice, even if I was having a rather dumb-mum moment. But I don't think I've ever asked them speificially for more info regarding a product (I usually just google the product in question till I find what I want, or post here/on a forum about it)

Maybe because its a product specific question, the person who received it may of forwarded it at end of business day to the person's email who handles those soughts of things.

With medium/large non-commercial companies, I've seen a lot of ping pong emails happen. Each person who receives it either isn't qualified to handle it or isn't it charge of it, so it keeps getting forwarded to another.

From any company of Sonlights kind, I usually allow for 3 days before they respond, if they don't by then, then I'm miffed. If its something I want to have an answer before then, I ring them.

I'm lucky most of the time that I can wait. I don't want to be staying up till 4-5am to make a phone call to the US (really, middle of the night is the only suitable time for me to call lol).

So if its a product specific question its probably been forwarded to the middle offices. I'd give it another 17 hours, and then give them a ring, if you need the info (or just ring them now)

:grouphug:

I never had a problem contacting them :001_huh: They were always fast to reply, and nice, even if I was having a rather dumb-mum moment. But I don't think I've ever asked them speificially for more info regarding a product (I usually just google the product in question till I find what I want, or post here/on a forum about it)

Maybe because its a product specific question, the person who received it may of forwarded it at end of business day to the person's email who handles those soughts of things.

With medium/large non-commercial companies, I've seen a lot of ping pong emails happen. Each person who receives it either isn't qualified to handle it or isn't it charge of it, so it keeps getting forwarded to another.

From any company of Sonlights kind, I usually allow for 3 days before they respond, if they don't by then, then I'm miffed. If its something I want to have an answer before then, I ring them.

I'm lucky most of the time that I can wait. I don't want to be staying up till 4-5am to make a phone call to the US (really, middle of the night is the only suitable time for me to call lol).

So if its a product specific question its probably been forwarded to the middle offices. I'd give it another 17 hours, and then give them a ring, if you need the info (or just ring them now)

:grouphug:

Thank you for your thoughts. Usually I can be pretty patient. I just need to get my order dropped off at the school this week. I'll try to wait until tomorrow afternoon and then I'll call them.