Menu

The wonderful things boys do

Husband and sons spent the afternoon building Lincoln Log forts, populating them with army men and are now destroying each others creations in a fierce Nerf battle complete with sound effects. Hope I never forget this day.

What are some of your precious boy activities?

I wish my boys would do sane things like that. Last winter I caught them moving the ladder to the house so that they could ride their sleds down the roof. They thought the air time would be cool.

My youngest has the idea that putting on a cape gives you the ability to fly. He just says that he can't fly really good cause I won't let him practice. I have caught him numerous times about to jump off bookshelves, bunk beds, tables, and so on.

When my oldest was 4 I caught him about to eat a frog because he wanted to know if it would jump inside his tummy and what that would feel like.

DS11's best friend is here, and just asked me for some "rations." The older boys and DS9 loaded up with said rations and light sabers and headed to the pond and forest across the street, promising to be back "before dark." It's only 4 pm, so I imagine the heat and humidity will drive them back before then.