Menu

Free Interactive Curriculum Resource

I was looking for World History lesson plans and I accidentally came upon this site. http://www.sascurriculumpathways.com. I did a search of the forums and couldn't find any reference to SAS Curriculum Pathways. It is free and has online interactive resources for English, Math, History, Science and Spanish. You can also click on your state and find modules that correspond to your state's standards. I might use some of this for 10th grade.

• 2 months later...
I was looking for World History lesson plans and I accidentally came upon this site. http://www.sascurriculumpathways.com. I did a search of the forums and couldn't find any reference to SAS Curriculum Pathways. It is free and has online interactive resources for English, Math, History, Science and Spanish. You can also click on your state and find modules that correspond to your state's standards. I might use some of this for 10th grade.

Thank you for posting this, I needed some help with my curriculum. I am happy to see this!

I signed up for SAS Curriculum Pathways a couple years ago. We use it periodically as a supplement. They do require you to register, but there's no cost. We've used this as a supplement, mostly for social studies, and a few of the science interactives. Some of the primary document exercises in social studies are pretty good. A lot of the exercises seem to be things that an individual student can do, rather than group activities, which make them easy to use as a homeschooler. When my dd finishes an exercise, she can email the results directly to me. We haven't really tried any of their math or Spanish resources, so I can't comment on those.

This isn't something we use every day, but for free it has provided some good supplementary material for us.