Menu

What is on top of your kitchen cabinets?

No cabinets in your kitchen? What is in there? Where do you keep your stuff?

Well, I don't have any cabinets in my kitchen.

If I did, they would have antique and vintage radios, cameras, and other cool looking crap up there.

But, as I said, I have NO CABINETS IN MY KITCHEN!!! :willy_nilly:

No cabinets in your kitchen? What is in there? Where do you keep your stuff?

I don't keep much stuff!

Well, we have a small pantry, a weird thing that is part of the wall (built in shelves with glass doors) but I am too short to keep anything up there that is useful, and 2 small other thingies.... one has the microwave on it, and I keep canned stuff underneath) and the other also has our only counter space and houses the pots & pans.

I keep most things like the bread machine and crock pot in the basement. It is is a total PITA.

However, it does keep down the kitchen hoarding, while keeping me from buying too much in bulk.

I can't even picture it. Our cupboards are FULL!

Dishes and glassware takes up a full cabinet. COokware takes up a huge area. Spices are in one, tupperware full of ingredients in two full upper cabinets.

I don't keep much stuff!

Well, we have a small pantry, a weird thing that is part of the wall (built in shelves with glass doors) but I am too short to keep anything up there that is useful, and 2 small other thingies.... one has the microwave on it, and I keep canned stuff underneath) and the other also has our only counter space and houses the pots & pans.

I keep most things like the bread machine and crock pot in the basement. It is is a total PITA.

However, it does keep down the kitchen hoarding, while keeping me from buying too much in bulk.

• 2 months later...
Thanks. I am just not sure what to put up there. We are strongly considering putting our house on the market, so beauty over function would be what I am looking at.

Can you post a picture of the space? That would give us an idea of how much space you have and what might work well with the rest of the room.