Menu

Frustrated! Vent warning.

I ordered AHL from MFW. No shipping options were listed and I thought it would come UPS since the ECC I had ordered last year had.

No, it was shipped via UPS 'sure post'. It is now sitting in the largest town over in the post office. I bet it never gets here. I don't use the post office as they are forever losing packages and things. I emailed MFW and told them I was not happy and would have gladly paid extra for UPS shipping but they didn't give me the option. :mad:

I usually understand if a provider is small and needs to ship postal service but they aren't and I guess I expected more shipping options. I ordered new to support them. I may be rethinking that in the future.

I ordered AHL from MFW. No shipping options were listed and I thought it would come UPS since the ECC I had ordered last year had.

No, it was shipped via UPS 'sure post'. It is now sitting in the largest town over in the post office. I bet it never gets here. I don't use the post office as they are forever losing packages and things. I emailed MFW and told them I was not happy and would have gladly paid extra for UPS shipping but they didn't give me the option. :mad:

I usually understand if a provider is small and needs to ship postal service but they aren't and I guess I expected more shipping options. I ordered new to support them. I may be rethinking that in the future.

If shipping method is that important to you, you should ask how things will be shipped before buying....

Sorry your package is stuck. That would be pretty frustrating.

I hope your package actually arrives...soon.

If shipping method is that important to you, you should ask how things will be shipped before buying....

Sorry your package is stuck. That would be pretty frustrating.

Well, I thought UPS since the last thing I ordered from there came that way. But it did not specify on the checkout process. And you're right - I should have double checked. The post office is just a source of frustration that I try to avoid at all costs. My brother has a package stuck in Greensboro that was shipped this way months ago. The seller can't get them to do anything with it and finally refunded him the money.