Menu

Upgrading to TOG digital edition

If you have bought a used print copy of TOG (a legitimate one, with a Loom cd), and you would like to get the digital version as well, is this possible at a discounted price? I seem to think I have heard of this (and even read threads here when people talk about this, but with no details of how it is done), but when I looked for such an option on the TOG website, I couldn't find a thing about it. Does anyone know where to find out information about this? Maybe it isn't possible with used print copies, only ones you bought personally from TOG. I have emailed a question into TOG, but I'm sure it will be a little while before they get back to me, with today being a holiday.

Thanks so much!

Give them a call. I purchased all four years of Classic from them (before it was even called Classic!), and they gave me a discount on the new version. I ended up getting print plus digital because I wanted the convenience of digital plus the "offline" handiness of print. :tongue_smilie:

Here is the link to the forms to fill out - center of the page. You fill out the form and send it with the Loom CD and $35 to upgrade to the DE. You do not have to have bought it from them. When I spoke to them about this a few months ago, they also suggested that I call them when I was ready to send in the form and they would make sure I was in their system to process it more easily/quickly.

I haven't actually done it yet, but I have a friend who has and she had no problems.