Menu

Timeline Cards for SOTW Ancients

KristenR

Okay I limited it down to two that I am thinking of using. I LOVE the post Angela at Satori smiles did utilizing the cards made up from Lizards and Ladybugs.

But I also like the info on the cards over at Hannah's Homeschool Help. Does someone have experience with both and have pros and cons they can share. Or maybe pictures of Hannah's cards in use?

Can you post a link to the cards that are offered at Homeschool Help. I have not seen those.

Thanks! We printed out the cards from Lizards and Ladybugs but won't use them until next year. Not sure how we will be using them yet.

Sure. It's part of her Yahoo group so you need to join that first. Here is her Yahoo page. After getting confirmation, you can go to her files and find her numerous tabs for each SOTW volume.

We JUST started using Hannah's cards, and I have spent all day making some of my own (using her style/template) for the few things she didn't include, that I wanted. We are hanging them up like Satori's Smiles did, but also review them in the mornings at circle time for memory work as we add them. This week is our first week of school, so I can't return and report yet.

I chose these ones because we aren't christian and as much as I love the vp and classical conversation's cards LOOK, I don't want the spin or bible facts. Hannahs cards work well for this purpose, you can leave out the ones that don't work for you (I only left out two) and they are easy enough to make in word to add more.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest maretha

Hi, I have recently join this forum and have been reading about Mary at Lizards and Ladybugs' Timeline Cards. I have also seen this on Satorismiles blog.

Could anyone please let me know where I can get these cards from as Lizards and Ladybugs blog does not exist anymore. Would really apprecaite any information and advise on where to look for these.

Thanks Maretha

I've been wondering for the past few months what to do for our timeline... Looking at photos it seems that Lizards and Ladybugs' timeline is very complete & I love how satorismiles found the option to store them on a ring with the hang tags. Would someone mind sending me their files for the cards as it looks like the Blog's been deleted. I'd really appreciate the help! (I'll PM you my email address instead of posting it here)

Edited by Stef03

ACK! How horrible that the site is down. I hope I have it saved somewhere on my computer. I do have one set that I printed but really hope I still have it digital somewhere.

If Ladybugs and Lizards is down does that mean it would be wrong to still pass around her download if I have it? Is that something that would be frowned upon??