Menu

Mr. Q's Classic Science

Jess4879

Thank you for finding the Crimson Wife.

And if you go with Mr. Q life science you can get the audio version my husband made. I think I have posted links to it in the past. But I can't find them right now since I'm on my ipad and searching is hard.

And if you go with Mr. Q life science you can get the audio version my husband made. I think I have posted links to it in the past. But I can't find them right now since I'm on my ipad and searching is hard.

I've just been searching and found the links with the audio, it's here http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318441&highlight=Mr.+Q+audio+science we'll be giving them a try as we're starting Mr Q's Life Science in early August - thanks for sharing the files!!!

I have only been able to find 1 other post when I search. :(

The search function on the board is wonky and/or broken. If you want to search for anything it is much easier to do a google site search. You go to google and enter (without the quotes) "site:http://www.welltrainedmind.com Mr Q science" or something to that effect. It is the 'site:website' that is so handy dandy. I promise you there are many, many threads about Mr Q.

I think it is a solid grammar stage science program. You can use the entire life science for free to see if you like it. I know he is also creating some logic stage science as well.

We used some of life science and it wasn't a good match for my son. It has a light hearted approach that my son doesn't click with. I was so surprised by that because he is a goofy kid. But, I guess he does better with his school being more serious? I thought the science and instruction was fine.

Here are some threads on Mr. Q.

Thank you!!:001_smile:

I've just been searching and found the links with the audio, it's here http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318441&highlight=Mr.+Q+audio+science QUOTE]

Thanks!:001_smile:

The search function on the board is wonky and/or broken. If you want to search for anything it is much easier to do a google site search. You go to google and enter (without the quotes) "site:www.welltrainedmind.com Mr Q science" or something to that effect. It is the 'site:website' that is so handy dandy. I promise you there are many, many threads about Mr Q.

Thanks for the tip! I will try this from now on. I am glad to know it's not just me. I was thinking I was "search" challenged!

It is easy to use. Experiment are easy and stuff are easy to find around the house. I do find some of the experiment is kinda boring and it seems like he just put in so he can have the experiment. But in general, we like it. We have use life, chemistry and own physics which we plan to do this coming school yr

It is easy to use. Experiment are easy and stuff are easy to find around the house. I do find some of the experiment is kinda boring and it seems like he just put in so he can have the experiment.

Good to know. I am going to print it out (the only part I am not looking forward to!) and make a list of books and experiements we can add in if needed. :)