Menu

This stuff really irks me

Oh, gosh, I wish I hadn't read it. I have to show houses where there are scented candles burning and Glade Plug-ins everywhere. It really is upsetting. I think there ought to be a way to tell manufacturers to please consider our health. Well, I guess there is...as long as it is labeled. Good grief.

Edited by Mad Charity
clarity

If that stuff makes it onto too many products, my dh will never be able to go into a grocery store or Wal-mart again. He is very sensitive to many scents. It's bad enough to have to avoid half a store like Macy's due to all the perfume scents, but to have to avoid food stores? Not good at all. :glare:

I won't be able to do grocery shopping if this happens. :glare: I get hives just from smelling perfume on someone else. I won't be able to handle the packaging once it comes into the house either. :001_huh:

Hopefully, there will be a chance to beseech the FDA before this gets implemented. I am trying to be optimistic this morning.