Menu

S/O French Kitchens. . . can you help me name this color?

I have the chance to paint our kitchen cabinets this color and I was wondering if someone would know a # or a name of a paint that matches this color.

137922807307711007_iHRNpBAd_c.jpg

I'm so afraid that I'll go into Home Depot and have 350 creme colored paints.

Usually I go for the cheapest, but this is the one time I want to put a serious quality on my cabinets. Goodness knows when they'll ever be painted again. . .

Thanks!

Alley

Porter ranch cream from Ben moore is beautiful. I think this is what you are after. It is a warm, yellow creamy color without being lemony.

Devon cream and Jicama are two others that come to mind. ANd YES, I am paint obsessed :lol:

I have Jicama on the walls downstairs and it goes with everything. Devon cream is a little more "white" than Porter ranch cream.

Porter ranch cream from Ben moore is beautiful. I think this is what you are after. It is a warm, yellow creamy color without being lemony.

Devon cream and Jicama are two others that come to mind. ANd YES, I am paint obsessed :lol:

I have Jicama on the walls downstairs and it goes with everything. Devon cream is a little more "white" than Porter ranch cream.

You are wonderful! Merci!!

Alley

I have no idea what color it is, but I hope you'll share before/after photos when you're done. I'm looking to paint my kitchen cabinets (to white or cream) in the future and would love some inspiration.

Debbie -- Go on Pinterest and type kitchen into the subject line. You'll find much better inspiration than I could come up with! :lol:

Alley

Debbie -- Go on Pinterest and type kitchen into the subject line. You'll find much better inspiration than I could come up with! :lol:

Alley

Thanks but I'm not on FB and thus cannot join Pinterest. I've done some online looking at images through Google and that works nicely too.