Menu

My OB Appt July 1st (still praying)

Tuesday, July 1st, we got to the OB at 10:40 AM for my appt with Dr. Van Windergen. My appt. was orginally for 1 PM but they moved it up. Timothy and the boys were there. While in the waiting room, Timothy did some homeschooling with Michael (on Aesop's Fables).

Matthew did come coloring. After some time, everyone's patience was wearing thin (even mine).

We did not get to see the doctor until after 1 PM. They were backed up. She did a vaginal sono and believes that she does not see any growth since last week. I told her I have no spotting or bleeding and I feel fine.

She did some labs and they ran a test on my blood clotting factor. We get the results next week. For now, I am to go home and let her know if I have cramping, or severe bleeding.

I have faith and I am staying steadfast to God and that His will has not been decided yet. I spoke with my sister and she told me that Faith is being convinced of the truth, being certain of reality, having evidence of unseen things, and believing, hoping in, embracing, seizing the truth.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

Luke 17:5 (NIV) The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you."

My doctor is going by what she sees and I am going by what it is unseen. I still have my baby in my womb and in my heart that is grace from God. I do not feel any signs that tell me otherwise. I am letting you know that if I see signs/symptoms I will go to the hospital but for now I am feeling fine. My faith is holding me up.

I still praise God for this little life and ask for His continued Love, Strength, Grace and Mercy... :pray:

Do not give hope because I am not...

I have accepted that God's will be revealed to me in time...

I thank you all for thoughts and prayers. They are helping me. :grouphug:

Love, Sandra

Here is what I am reading on Faith.

http://www.acts17-11.com/faith.html

http://www.cortright.org/belhope.htm