Menu

Books about the Olympic Games?

Anyone doing a unit study on the London Olympics or Olympic Games in general? I'm looking for book suggestions please. Would also love links to any printables you've found. I'm not a unit study kind of person but figured i couldn't pass this one up as i love the Olympics, so i need your help unit study Mummas :)

Not everyone likes Mary Pope Osborne, but she wrote a Magic Tree House book about the Olympics and a higher level Fact Tracker that explores the topic of the Olympics in ancient Greece. I think these would work well w/the ages of your kids.

• 4 weeks later...

I was just starting to plan a unit study about the Olympics and saw two new books that look wonderful. I ordered Richard Platt's Through Time: Olympics based on our love of his previous books. I think I will also buy A Passion for Victory when it comes out. It will be good to relate what we have learned about ancient Greece to the present day Olympics.