Menu

MM 1 or 2 after RS A

Shahrazad

I have not done Right Start, but I have a bit of experience moving into MM. I think it might be wise to go ahead and start at MM1. Even if you have to skip parts because your child is familiar with it, it is essential to get a good grounding in the way MM does things. I tried putting our eldest DD halfway into grade 2, and it was a disaster. I put our second DD halfway into MM1, and I noticed a lot of things our older girl should have known before moving on. There are little tricks and methods MM uses that need to be mastered before moving into MM2. I hope that makes sense! :001_huh:

You can move quickly through MM if your child already knows some of the stuff. I know boscopup moved through many levels this way. Maybe she'll chime in here.

Wow - I was totally going to say do MM 2, but now I feel outnumbered!! lol

My ds8 did RightStart A for his first year with MM1 as a supplement & then RS B for his second year with MM2 as a supplement & they coordinated well (for the most part). I would definitely have thought that if you had totally completed (with proficiency & ease) RSA that you could easily & fairly seamlessly progress into MM2.