Menu

Does this math resource exist?

Another curriculum? You might look at the MM Blue topic books. Because they are organized by topic, they are easy to reference when you need additional explanation on a topic, and the explanations are written directly to the student.

There are other resources for helping you teach, such as the Kitchen Table Math books, and of course other curricula that are particularly concept-oriented. What grade level?

Thank you all! Each of these look like they might be helpful! I'll check them more closely tomorrow.

My dd just finished CLE 300 and we're in the process of reading the elem. LOF books. She loves the LOF books! Since she's a little behind where I think she should be in math I want to spend this next year catching up and yet not totally overwhelming her. My hope is to find a way to suppliment CLE 400 with either games/manipulatives or better/alternative explanations. Maybe both. I'd be very happy if we could get through all of CLE 400 and half of 500 by next summer. Are my expectations too high?