Menu

10% off plus free ship BJU Press May 11-14

Marylou

Just got this email the other day:

Great news! I have just been told that I can offer you a 10% discount on most BJU Press products, INCLUDING Distance Learning (DVD, Online, and Hard Drive), on May 11-14 (this Friday through coming Monday). That means you will receive 10% off + FREE SHIPPING when you order through me! Again, this does include (but is not limited to) Distance Learning products and kits.

As of now I am being told that this discount (which includes free shipping) cannot be combined with other discounts or the payment plan. If that should change, I will let you know.

If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please feel free to begin sending me your orders. I will hold them until May 11th so that you can get the cost savings. You can email me (by replying to this email) or call me at 1-800-577-3389.

Mary McIntyre

BJU Press Homeschool Rep

1-800-577-3389

P.S. For those who have placed orders recently, I'm sorry that you did not get in on the discount. I do not know about the sales in advance. I am surprised that this sale is being offered right now, but I am pleased for all who will be able to take advantage of it!

Mary McIntyre

BJU Press Homeschool Rep

(through HomeWorks by Precept)

www.homeschoolconsultantonline.com

1-800-577-3389 / 770-946-9945