Menu

Where do you buy ink? Online?

hsmom23

I either get mine from Walmart or HP's online site which has cartridges that actually contain more black ink so therefore a better deal but I'm ready to break down and buy a color laser printer, for the amount of printing I do and what it would save me in ink I think it would pay for itself in a year or so.

Trying to figure out the best value for buying ink. We tried somewhere online last time we bought and felt like it ran out a lot faster so I was wondering where you have preferred to buy? TIA

Amazon. I get the long lasting ink for my printers and it made a huge difference.

Amazon. I can't get my Canon cartridges in stores nearby, so I have always ordered the Canon cartridges from Amazon. I just bought generic ink for Canon (I think the brand is Sophia or something like that) that seems to be working fine, and it was a fraction of the cost of the Canon cartridges. The only downside was the cartridge dripped some when I opened it, so next time I'll be prepared with a paper towel to prevent a mess.

We've ordered from this site twice now for our Canon printer:

http://www.4inkjets.com/

The cartridges have worked exactly like the name-brand Canon cartridges we used to fork over $$$ for. These are less than half the price, even compared to what we were paying at Costco, and they seem to last at least as long.

HTH!

Christina