Menu

Does a Proclick work for size A4 paper?

I'm afraid of purchasing the Proclick from Amazon and then finding it won't work for A4, which is a tad longer than the American letter size. Anyone know if it will work for A4? I contacted GBC here in Australia and they don't stock the personal Proclick. I know that there are UK companies that stock them, but Amazon will be the best deal for me as I've got relatives that can bring it over later this year.

I have the GBC Clickman binder (which is just like the GBC Proclick, from what I can tell) that I bought here in Singapore and it works with A4 size papers. Can you get that model instead?

That is actually the version I asked GBC about, it's not available here. Shipping from elsewhere makes it quite pricey, that's why I am hoping the Amazon version would work so that I can ship it to a US address and have relatives bring it to me. I don't see the Clickman model on Amazon or any US sites.

Just found on the Amazon description that it works for paper up to 11.5 inches, A4 is just longer than that so wondering if anybody has tried it.

I've also got the GBC Clickman (since I'm in the UK) which is sized for A4 paper, but I'm guessing the Proclick wouldn't work for A4 as you wouldn't be able to get the page in the slot - the Clickman only has a millimetre or two to spare with A4 paper (and when I punch US letter, it gets 2 fewer holes punched in it). I can't say for certain though, because I've not got one.

Sorry, but no it doesn't. I just held up my Dancing Bears workbook (A4 paper) to the Proclick, and the book sticks past the slot about a cm. You would have to trim the paper for it to work.

And I'm glad you asked this, because I was likely going to cut off the binding on my Dancing Bears and Apples & Pears (particularly the A&P), but I hadn't thought about the A4 issue! :001_huh: