Menu

Best online source for art prints? 8x11 size for artist study...

KIN

They used to have a gal who made up the prints for a set cost. I always wanted to do it, but never had the time.

Here's the link to purchase sets of prints for the Ambleside Online Artist Study. Also, if you scroll to the bottom of the page there's is info about joining the AOPrints Yahoo Group. They have .pdf files of all the artwork used in the AO Artist Study. You can print these out at home (8.5x11). I've used the daVinci prints, and they turned out great!

HTH!

Just in case it's worth it to anyone else, I'll post what we do.

I, too, follow Ambleside's recommendation. There is an art website they recommend (would need to go to their site, can't pick it from memory) and I have been able to put the art prints up as our screen-saver. It's been a great way for us to become familiar with the different artists and art in a very simple, passive way.

Just in case it's worth it to anyone else, I'll post what we do.

I, too, follow Ambleside's recommendation. There is an art website they recommend (would need to go to their site, can't pick it from memory) and I have been able to put the art prints up as our screen-saver. It's been a great way for us to become familiar with the different artists and art in a very simple, passive way.

:cool: I would like that.