Menu

Any news on the Well Planned Day software?

Other than the fact that is going to come out later than expected? Is it going to be worth the wait?

Is there something else that really works for homeschoolers? I'm drowning in papers and I would like to be able to move assignments around on our schedule without re-working my antiquated Excel spreadsheets!

:bigear: - Curious about the other testers as well.

I was chosen as tester but have yet to actually start testing. Last email I received was April 25, which said they were getting ready to start stage 2 of testing and I should get an email in 7 to 10 days but haven't heard anything yet.

I sent an email about a week ago when the screenshots were supposed to be posted but weren't to double check. (They have got to be sick of me by now.) I received a response a few days later saying that people were working on getting the screenshots taken and formatted, and there had been a few delays in the entire process. I don't think they've been posted since then, and I haven't received any other emails updating on when we will actually see the software.

Other than the fact that is going to come out later than expected? Is it going to be worth the wait?

Is there something else that really works for homeschoolers? I'm drowning in papers and I would like to be able to move assignments around on our schedule without re-working my antiquated Excel spreadsheets!

I use the scheduler from Simply Charlotte Mason. I like the fact that if we don't complete something when assigned it just rolls forward to the next time I have that subject scheduled!