Menu

I think I just want to buy curric. for the sake of buying.

amselby81

I really have everything I need for next year, but I still want to buy things. I know we wouldn't have enough time to do anything extra. In fact, we might not have enough time to do everything I already have. Am I addicted to buying curriculum? LOL

I know I am.

I realize I have a problem when I started trawling HSBC and not seeing anything I need. So I go through the whole site again, and still don't see anything. Then I actually start trying to talk myself into buying curricula that I don't really want and definitely don't need. Because more perspectives are good! They might have more activities! Maybe there's an angle I hadn't thought of? What if I miss something important!!!

That's when I turn off the computer and go do something else. :lol:

Guilty here. I'm more than good for the coming year....but I keep looking with the thought "Surely, I'm missing something I NEED." LOL.

I'm blaming mine on HSing inexperience....hopefully it'll dissipate over the years (that's what I'm telling myself, anyway! :D)

I really have everything I need for next year, but I still want to buy things. I know we wouldn't have enough time to do anything extra. In fact, we might not have enough time to do everything I already have. Am I addicted to buying curriculum? LOL

I have a brilliant idea......you could buy for me. I could pm you my wish list and address.

:D

JK. But it would be pretty cool. For me at least. :001_smile:

I have a brilliant idea......you could buy for me. I could pm you my wish list and address.

:D

JK. But it would be pretty cool. For me at least. :001_smile:

LOL! Yeah, that just wouldn't be the same. :)

grr,, I do too. even I know I won't use it for a long time or never. DD is only 4 and DS is working algebra, I still got the beast academy just because:ack2: I also got SM IP 2B-4B from exodus becuase they had it used for 6 dollars each I got it for my DD.. yes.. she is only 4.. I am crazy....

Now DS, let's see how many algbra programs I have.. NEM, AOPS, Jacob, chulkdust and Forester...:ack2: I can't stop, anybody mention something good, I have to have it....:banghead:

Lol, that is so me. I try to be good and if I feel the need to buy something I try to make it a bonus item, good books or educational games etc. That being said I'm really looking forward to the UPS man coming next week because I have a BIG box coming from Rainbow Resource :D which contains (in addition to other things) a 3rd science program. :eek:

Lol. I have recently decided i need creek edge task cards for geography....and i also need the startwrite font to make copywork sheets...and i just ordered beast academy....really, i was "done" a month ago or more, but....

That said, i bought cwp 2 a month ago "just in case", and younger has already begun it. Glad i had it on hand! :tongue_smilie:

LOL! My Dh was reading over my shoulder and asked if I was the one that started this thread! :lol:

I bought "everything" a month ago...but there are so many things that I'm sure I really do need. Like the third math program (when we struggled to fit in a second), another grammar program (My kid HATES grammar) CW Homer (I had planned on using Aesop, plus I bought WWS and I already had two other writing books and an outlining book). BUT IMO, there ARE worse addictions out there. ;) I always point that out to DH when he starts saying that he thinks I'm nuts.

^^ raising hand

I am guilty! I have my list of the few more expensive things I have left to buy and am just trying to spread out the expense. I have or know of everything I need, and yet I am still browsing the For Sale Boards and thinking hmmm, I could use that...! Curriculum is addictive! And school supplies. I love the smell of new school supplies!

^^ raising hand

I am guilty! I have my list of the few more expensive things I have left to buy and am just trying to spread out the expense. I have or know of everything I need, and yet I am still browsing the For Sale Boards and thinking hmmm, I could use that...! Curriculum is addictive! And school supplies. I love the smell of new school supplies!

:iagree:

:tongue_smilie: