Menu

Any order Jillian Michaels Body Revolution? Issues?

I didn't have a problem with it. I received my order with a few days.

May I ask, when did you order it? I heard that in recent weeks, there's been issues. :confused:

On a lighter note, how do you like the workouts?!?! I did her 30 Day Shred and am working through Ripped in 30. I love JM.

I'm on my third week - so maybe four weeks ago?

Sounds like you'll be starting the workouts in shape. So, the first couple weeks will seem VERY easy. I just started week 3 and the workouts have gotten significantly harder. But, I can still do all the modifications to make them harder. (I started in shape too!) I found the difference this time and the reason I'm losing the belly fat (FAST!) is the diet plan. LOVE it! The recipes are great. I'm rarely hungry. (I was at first) I've been making large batches of all the recipes and freezing them so they are very easy to grab and go. No excuses!!!!

Have you checked the forums at VideoFitness.com? There has been a lot of discussion about Body Revolution, so I'm sure that, if there are any issues regarding ordering, payment, shipment, or delivery, you'll be able to find out all about it there.