Menu

--those using Language Arts through Literature----->

My dd used it as her only LA curr. We add Writing Strands for writing in 6th grade so she has that for writing and we used LL for more in depth literature, but, we didn't finish it in one year because I also had her do the book studies in LLATL. It will be finished the next year. Otherwise it's really complete for grammar and has some writing that really goes well with Writing Strands assignments.

My dd used it as her only LA curr. We add Writing Strands for writing in 6th grade so she has that for writing and we used LL for more in depth literature, but, we didn't finish it in one year because I also had her do the book studies in LLATL. It will be finished the next year. Otherwise it's really complete for grammar and has some writing that really goes well with Writing Strands assignments.

:iagree: Yes... that is so true... forgive the mind cramp.... you do need to add a little something for writing....