Menu

Share your pate recipe please!

If there was any doubt I'm pregnant and food obsessed. I love good food while pregnant and cooking and just everything about food. Last pregnancy I was really into this liverwurst pate but I just made it and while pretty good it just didn't hit the spot quite right. So, please share your favorite recipe!

I dont have an exact recipe. I put brauschweiger in the food processor with about half the amount of cream cheese that I have meat. I add in some onion and process it. I use a fair amount of onion.

Sorry, I do by taste and look at that point.

You guys are no help! You cannot tell someone about a good recipe and not share! I'm making this straight from chicken liver as well, I guess I should have mentioned that, the brauschweiger does sound yummy though, although evidently similiar to liverwurst. I did find a yesterday on epicurious yesterday for pate w/ figs and walnuts. I think I'll try w/ toasted pecans and figs and it sounds pretty heavenly.