Menu

Has anyone ever done FIAR and B4FIAR together...

4Kiddos

at the same time? I have one B4FIAR age and one FIAR age and was wondering what would be best. Do you think that they both could be done at the same time? (By time, I mean doing one with one child and the other with the other child) Suggestions?

I did it this year and it was perfectly fine. I did fiar with my oldest and then later in the day I did Before FIAR with the next two, but the oldest would join in also. It worked out well. I will say, I used Peak with Books in conjunction with Before FIAR, because it added a little more to each book, otherwise I don't think I could have made a five day row of it.

We did both at the same time. My 2 yr. old (at the time) did B4FIAR while I did FIAR with my then 4 yr. old and 5 yr.old. It went well. Many times I would do FIAR with the older two while the youngest was napping. When I would do B4, the other two pitched in as well not wanting to be left out. I have wonderful FIAR memories. Enjoy your time!

Personally, I've never doubled up on FIAR. It's been easier for me to combine kids together instead. I did Before FIAR this year with my 5yo, 3yo, and 2yo. We did a lot of games and projects and I tried to make sure that the boys had something that would be especially beneficial or enjoyable for each of them personally. We all loved it.

Melissa :)