Menu

Mr. Q. Science without printing at all

Vida Winter

Can Mr. Q be done without any printing? We will be traveling off and on this summer and I want something that can be done on the Ipad. I cannot count on being able to get an internet connection so it would have to be downloaded before traveling.

yep, we done it without printing, just read on ipad and we do the end chapter question orally

Thanks - I also have notability but haven't tried it out yet. Julie, does the Mr. Q site have the audio?

No, but my dh made a audio of life science you can download for free. The link to do so has been posted by me here on the hive mind. I'm pretty sure the link still works.

I'm on my iPad so I'm to going to take the time to find the link for you, sorry.

Since his other book we are in the process of audio recoding - Earth Dcience isn't given away for free Mr. Q. Doesn't give permission for us to give it away for free.

No, but my dh made a audio of life science you can download for free. The link to do so has been posted by me here on the hive mind. I'm pretty sure the link still works.

I'm on my iPad so I'm to going to take the time to find the link for you, sorry.

Since his other book we are in the process of audio recoding - Earth Dcience isn't given away for free Mr. Q. Doesn't give permission for us to give it away for free.

Thanks, Julie - I'll do a search here.

I have notability on the IPad so we not only read it, he writes his answers on it as well.
Thanks so much for posting this! Notability is on sale for $0.99, I bought it yesterday and ds was able to do his science worksheets on the iPad -- worked great! The only thing he found awkward was trying to write using his finger, lol, so we'll be looking for a stylus this weekend.