Menu

Is there a schedule for SOTW and History Odyssey level 2? (x-post)

I'll have one logic stage and one K'er, and I'd like to keep them studying the same thing. I know I've seen schedules, but now I can't find them. Can anyone link me to a schedule lining up SOTW 1 with HO Ancients level 2?

Thanks.

I'll have one logic stage and one K'er, and I'd like to keep them studying the same thing. I know I've seen schedules, but now I can't find them. Can anyone link me to a schedule lining up SOTW 1 with HO Ancients level 2?

Thanks.

I would love to know this too! I'm trying to make SOTW 2 work for my kids gr 3 - 7 next year and would love to use the HO guides for my 7th gr. I just thought I'd have to pick the lessons based on what we were studying in SOTW but if someone has already detailed out that list, it would be a major time-saver for us! :)

Thanks.

I have one for Ancients (SOTW and HO Ancients Level 2).

If you pm me your email address I'll send it to you. The file is too large for the boards...:D

I would love to know this too! I'm trying to make SOTW 2 work for my kids gr 3 - 7 next year and would love to use the HO guides for my 7th gr. I just thought I'd have to pick the lessons based on what we were studying in SOTW but if someone has already detailed out that list, it would be a major time-saver for us! :)

I don't have SOTW vol 2 lined up with HO but I do have HO lined up with k12's Human Odyssey book and I have all 4 volumes of SOTW lined up with Usborne and Kingfisher encyclopedias. The line-up with Kingfisher might help you line up SOTW?? ... if you want it just pm me your email address.

I don't have SOTW vol 2 lined up with HO but I do have HO lined up with k12's Human Odyssey book and I have all 4 volumes of SOTW lined up with Usborne and Kingfisher encyclopedias. The line-up with Kingfisher might help you line up SOTW?? ... if you want it just pm me your email address.

Thanks! Aren't the Usborne and Kingfisher references included in the SOTW AG? I'm using the AG for Vol 1 this year and they seem to have page numbers at the top for Kingfisher references but I'm not sure if it's the same thing?

Here is my schedule combining SOTW with HO level 2.

http://missmoe-thesearethedaysofmylife.blogspot.com/search/label/History%20Odyssey

I know abbeye has a schedule for SOTW volume 2 with the second year of HO level 2 as well. You might try searching the boards to find it.

Found it! Thanks!! :)

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302255&highlight=combining+SOTW+HO

Thanks so much everyone! This is great.

I have one for Ancients (SOTW and HO Ancients Level 2).

If you pm me your email address I'll send it to you. The file is too large for the boards...:D

Is your schedule different from Miss Moe's that she linked below? If it is, I will pm you my email. I would love to see it. Thanks.