Menu

Finally know the direction to go......the shipping is killing me!!!

JackiB

Have you checked Rainbow Resource or another major distribution site to see if you can get things from there? $150 order=free shipping

(I don't know what you're planning on using, so I apologize if this is a useless tip)

:iagree:We do this a lot! I live overseas and have things shipped to my parents before they visit. My mom is coming in 3 weeks, so I'll get a suitcase full of books then!!! (Of course, I am also super excited about seeing her, and not just because she is bringing homeschool materials :001_smile:)

I was so proud of myself too. I had come in under budget.....then......POW!!!! Shipping knocked the wind right out of me. It kills me. I will definitely look for discounts. Thanks so much!

last year i signed up for the amazon prime for moms (its free). then i ordered everything off amazon that was eligible for the prime. it's free s&h. here's a link to sign up for it. just another thought.:)

I know how you feel. I live in Hawaii and shipping here is horrible. I can never do media mail because it takes months to get here (literally 2-3 months) and is so unreliable, sometimes things never come. So I do priority mail, always, and the cost basically defeats the benefits of buyinmg used.

I usually go for things that I can get with free supersaver shipping on Amazon. Or, I wait until I have a huge order for rainbow resource so I can get the free shipping with them. I really hate to pay shipping. Also, we basically can't get anything locally, so that is not an option...oh well.