Menu

Anyone on here have a fitbit?

:) I got mine in last week, and it's been fun seeing how "far" I can walk. Yes, it's a glorified pedometer, but I love that it syncs with myfitnesspal and other apps. There are also groups you can join, and it gives me a lot of motivation. :D I had wanted a bodybugg for a long time, but couldn't justify the cost. This is a better fit for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Wireless-Activity-Sleep-Tracker/dp/B005PUONIK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334369281&sr=8-1

Anyone else here have one?

My husband got one for Christmas, absolutely loved it (he's a gadget-kind-of-guy) then lost it on a trip six weeks later. So he got a second one for his birthday a couple weeks ago and got into it again. Lost it earlier this week while on a different trip. Yesterday someone at the conference where he was asked him, "Did you lose this?" It was his fitbit! It'd fallen out of his pocket while he was sitting in a breakout session.

So keep an eye on that little thing of yours! (Husband now encourages using a label maker.) And enjoy!

(BTW, most of the pocket-sized electronics we own have been through the washer at least once; if you give them plenty of time to dry before turning them on, they'll often still work).

Edited by Miselainia
Additional information added.

• 2 months later...