Menu

What to do in Bartlesville, OK?

Woolaroc is a neat museum to visit.

http://www.woolaroc.org/

Anything specific in mind?

This is what I was going to suggest. Woolaroc is nicknamed the little Smithsonian of the West. They have a plane, shrunken heads, Native American artifacts, live animals, a petting zoo, a huge collection of guns, all kinds of things to see. Teddy Roosevelt, Wylie Post and Will Rogers all stayed at the ranch.

It is also about an hour and a half to Ponca City (home to the Marland Mansion, the 101 Ranch and the Pioneer Woman statue) or 45 minutes to Tulsa (lots to see there).

Edited by Mrs Mungo

Woolaroc is a neat museum to visit.

http://www.woolaroc.org/

Anything specific in mind?

This looks perfect! Thank you!

I don't really have anything specific in mind, but if it's nice I want to get in a mild hike as well. So it looks like I can hang out at Woolaroc for a while!

If any one has restaurant suggestions in Bartlesville, I would appreciate those as well.

Is anyone here familiar with the Bartlesville, OK area? I am going to be there for a gymnastics meet this weekend. We have all day Saturday with nothing to do. Any suggestions?

I grew up 30 miles east of Bartlesville and was planning on going up there this weekend to go fishing with my dad. But that may be put off for a couple of weeks now.

My folks drive to Bartlesville to go shopping at Wal-Mart.:D That is about their only option.