Menu

Bummer! Stupid winter weather

TOmorrow morning we were supposed be heading out at 7 am to head to the city to watch the easter play "Love According to John" they were having a special school group showing for only $5 a ticket vs the $25-30 per ticket we usually spend for an eveing show. BUT the city has a winter weather warning in effect. They are supposed to get hit with a huge snow storm with near zero visability on teh highway due to the winds blowing the snow. Starting tonight and lasting into the morning. By the afternoon it is supposed to be warm and clear again but of course during the time that we would need to be on the highway the roads are not going to be safe. SO I had to cancel our reserved seats and the dog sitter. I haven't seen ds8 since Saturday and was supposed to see him tomorrow, have Easter dinner with my family etc and now we can't go in. I won't get to see ds8 for a few more days when we bring him home. I am bummed now.

On the up side, my town is only supposed to get rain and due to me having the plans for this play my dayhome child is away today and tomorrow(mom called today and cancelled today), so I can get some extra spring cleaning done. BUt the play and spending time with my son would have been much better.