Menu

Do these sweats hold up ?

Hannah double knee cargo sweats. DS2 has sensory issues and only wants to wear soft cotton sweatpants, but two brands I have tried literally had holes in various locations within a few days. I also tried a pair from Lands End but the rise is too short and they are too tight on his bottom. So I am looking at the Hannahs but don't want to spend that money unless the fabric really is going to hold up. I tried switching him to twill pants that would be tougher but he spends a lot of the day really upset by them because they aren't soft, flexible and loose like sweats. I would appreciate any reports of experience with these pants - thanks !

Hannah sweats held up great for my kids, not for months -- for years. There was a period of about 4 years when my boys did not change sizes. I finally gave the sweats away because I couldn't stand looking at them any more.

I don't remember whether the pants had double knees back then.

The fabric was 100% cotton and in the years he wore them, never a hole anywhere. Hanna's customer service is wonderful btw.

My ds, needed all cotton and they are expensive...I kept around 3-5 pairs in his size and washed them after every use. Week after week, they held up to him and the washer/dryer and never looked old enough to toss or donate. We always passed them down to the cousin. Most sizes because of the cuffs, would work for around two years. That made them worth the money to me.

Thank you - I am wondering more about the general quality of the fabric instead of the specific design, because it seems like so much money to pay for sweats - but if they can survive for a few months, it will be worth it - thank you !