Menu

Ok, can I count the wii fit as exercise?

If you sweat, I'd count it. I sweat when I do it, so I count it for me. :tongue_smilie: I got the "Calorie Burn Kit." (On sale for $7!!!) But I haven't tried it yet. It adds weight to your hands (should be great for the boxing) and has a riser for the board (great for the step aerobics.)

Well, I don't get super sweaty or anything, but it does get my heart rate up... Hmmm. :lol:

Yes, I would count it as long as your workout is varied and hits 30 minutes each day ( 15) (15) or all at once. Doing a little in each section is great and easier to navigate or pre- program in Wii Fit Plus!

There are some games that have had me so sore I could not raise my arms for a few days and had to take some hot baths with epsom salts.

I love the Yoga, though I am limited in mobility right now, I need to do at least a few safe poses and balance games. Pregnancy is not an option on the Wii :( I still laugh that my goal is to gain weight! :lol:

I did get the old Mario Dance Pad and game for my son who does not do any more sports and he likes it alot.

Outdoor Challenge was a hit for a little while here, but I am not sure how it would count.

Yes, I would count it as long as your workout is varied and hits 30 minutes each day ( 15) (15) or all at once. Doing a little in each section is great and easier to navigate or pre- program in Wii Fit Plus!

There are some games that have had me so sore I could not raise my arms for a few days and had to take some hot baths with epsom salts.

I love the Yoga, though I am limited in mobility right now, I need to do at least a few safe poses and balance games. Pregnancy is not an option on the Wii :( I still laugh that my goal is to gain weight! :lol:

I did get the old Mario Dance Pad and game for my son who does not do any more sports and he likes it alot.

Outdoor Challenge was a hit for a little while here, but I am not sure how it would count.

I'm pregnant, as well. I'm pretty sure that is not an option because they don't want the responsibility of accommodating pregnant needs. :tongue_smilie:

I'm totally going to count it, then. It's the easiest way for me to get thirty minutes a day right now... Because my kids will sit and watch and cheer. Regular exercise DVDs seem to be an invitation to wreak havoc in my house.