Menu

Foerester's Algebra II/Trig

I have bought the Foerster Algebra & trig classic book, solutions manual,

tests and Math without borders CD to go along with it. Now I realize the syllabus/assignments are not included and I can't seem to find them. Does the teacher edition have them included? Also, I have heard the trig portion is being replaced with the precalculus book by Foerster but there is no CD lessons to accompany it. Trying to decide what to do. Thanks.:)

Here is a link to the Math W/o Borders assigned problems. I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. We are doing the algebra 1. How do you like the bought tests as compared to the end of the chapter ones? I wanted to get them for us, but couldn't swing the expense.

http://www.erclc.org/class_profile_view.aspx?id=340eea2e-f5c2-4677-8527-7cc5e0e78b02

Thanks for the website referral. Looks like he teaches it all in one year. I ordered the test book but is was overwhelming to me. It included so many tests (49 I think) and they instruct you to choose what you want. I just returned it today. We start in the fall so I haven't tried the chapter tests yet.