Menu

What could this be? I have a VERY sore

area about 2 inches below my right armpit..near my "bOOk", it started about 2 days ago.

It starts throbbing(painful) and when I touch this area it is a little tender. I do not feel a lump or anything and I can not think of anything I have done to pull a muscle.

Anything thoughts? would you go to see the Dr..I saw her in December.

Guest Virginia Dawn

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago, I promptly came down with a bad head cold and the soreness went away.

area about 2 inches below my right armpit..near my "bOOk", it started about 2 days ago.

It starts throbbing(painful) and when I touch this area it is a little tender. I do not feel a lump or anything and I can not think of anything I have done to pull a muscle.

Anything thoughts? would you go to see the Dr..I saw her in December.

I don't know how close it is to your "Girl" or if your nursing. I was thinking it sounded like a plugged duct. I had one before when I was nursing,and it sounds like yours.

I get very sore areas, sometimes even with "lumps" and I have actually asked a doc about it. For me it's always been swollen lymph nodes...when my body is fighting something that I am, otherwise, unaware of. I ocassionally even get aching down the underside of my arm to the elbow. I googled "Sore arm pit" and various other varieties of the same idea and did lots of reading. I found that usually cancer and lumps are not painful.

Note that these can last a long time....4...6...8 weeks even. Sometimes, in my experience, they come and go.

HTH.