Menu

Anyone know anything about Jump at Home Math

kandty

I was looking through the Timberdoodle catalog and I was reading about math. According to this catalog I have completely missed the mark with my son and math. :lol: But, they had a program called Jump at Home that caught my eye. Anyone have anything to say about it? Here is the link to Timberdoodle where I saw it. http://www.timberdoodle.com/Jump_At_Home_Math_s/889.htm

I was looking through the Timberdoodle catalog and I was reading about math. According to this catalog I have completely missed the mark with my son and math. :lol: But, they had a program called Jump at Home that caught my eye. Anyone have anything to say about it? Here is the link to Timberdoodle where I saw it. http://www.timberdoodle.com/Jump_At_Home_Math_s/889.htm

I think, THINK that jump at math is designed for afterschoolers. You would need JUMP math.

I'm using it with 3 of my kids this year and it is perfect to shore up gaps and not too intense to make them feel like they are cramming in years of math in one year.

I love it and the price is right too ;) The best part is there is the free answer key and support on the Jump Math site. There are curriculum guides that can work well with the Jump at Home workbooks if you need extra help or your child needs more explanation.

I wish that I would have known about them the first year we came home from ps and the girls had math gaps.