Menu

Co-op Leaders/Directors :)

PM me. I started a co-op a few years ago (we're finishing our fifth year) and will be stepping down as the coordinator because I need to focus a little more on my family and such. We have varied between 75 and 100 students (newborn through senior) and have had between 22 and 36 families.

I direct a co-op, but it is purely enrichment. I don't know if that's what you are looking for or not. This session we have 65 kids (nursery - 12th grade) and 22 moms. We have classes for 3 hours, one day a week, a few weeks each school semester. This is our third year, 6th semester.

PM me if you'd like my email address and to chat.

So I revived a group I forgot I had started..... PM me if you'd like an invite. It's moderated and not public. I wanna be kinda careful who we have on... as... well... I want it kinda private :) Sarah... you were on before :)

Should we make a day to check the group or something? Social groups seem to die after a while... because they don't pop in the threads spot. Eventually, it'd be nice if they showed new posts with all the other threads so they don't become forgotten :)