Menu

best place to order prints online?

Since Kodak doesn't do them anymore, and for some reason Shutterfly refuses to let me upload, I am search for a decent place from which to order prints.

I hate getting prints from the local drug store - they just do not look as nice as when K or S did them. Sigh. I am an old fart who loves (still) to fill albums with photos. Help.

I've mostly been happy with Costco. They tend to get a bit crazy cropping sometimes, but for regular prints, it's not an issue.

For digiscrapping, I use scrappingsimply dot com. They do excellent work with 12x12 pages and very large prints (18x24, for example). I also order regular prints from them when I place big orders of other stuff. Otherwise, Costco is more convenient.

For everyday snapshots, I like snapfish. They run specials pretty frequently for 1 cent prints - even though you have to pay shipping, I think the total can be as low as about 6 cents/print.

I've never had any problems with the quality of their prints, although during one special I did receive a box of 100 of someone else's prints!