Menu

A few things I love, and one thing I need

I love feta and Greek olives marinated in olive oil. I think it may be my new favorite food.

I love my new Buckle jeans. How did I ever live without them? I may never take them off.

I love Smart Water. Why is it so much easier to drink 3 quarts of this a day than other brands or well water?

I love the "Lose It" app on my iPhone. It is so much easier for me to use than Fit Day or Spark People, or Daily Plate, or My Big Fat Secret. It tells me the nutrient percentages for every food, meal, day and week as well as lowering my daily calorie allotment every time I lose a pound. It even tells me how many days until I hit goal at a rate of loss of 2 lbs a week.

What I NEED is to find a mascara that is waterproof, cry proof, and does not smudge all under my eyes.

If anyone can recommend one for me, I will be eternally grateful, and my life will truly become complete.

I love my Zumba class. It's so fun. I'm always excited when it's Zumba night...which is tonight! Yay!!

:party:

I love Chicken and Mixed Vegetables from Panda Inn. I could eat it every.single.day and never.ever get sick of it. :001_wub: I don't get to eat it very often. :crying:

I love my fluffy pillow and the rare occasions I get to take a nap during the day. :drool5: (yeah...I probably drool on my pillow).

I need some better Zumba clothes. I wear the same black pants with a white stripe down the sides. But....I'm so short I can't find anything that fits. :sad:

Thank you for reminding me of "Lose it". I downloaded it ages ago, but stopped using it when I started WW. Now that I'm not doing WW, I guess I still need something since I regained so much. :/ bah!

What do you love about the Buckle jeans?

I'm afraid I'm no help on the mascara though.

The buckle jeans I got are mid rise, so that is much better for my old lady body. They fit perfectly, look great, and are the most comfortable article of clothing I have ever owned. I might even start sleeping in them.

Oh, and I am very attached to my feather pillow. All of my children envy me, but no one is allowed to touch it.

Aren't I a mean mom?

What I NEED is to find a mascara that is waterproof, cry proof, and does not smudge all under my eyes.

If anyone can recommend one for me, I will be eternally grateful, and my life will truly become complete.

I asked my dd what she likes (she's quite the makeup girl). Here are three that she uses (I'm assuming they are waterproof, but you'll have to check):

L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara

Maybelline The Colossal Mascara

(this one says it's washable, but that it's available in a waterproof formula)

Curl Up & Dye by Hard Candy

So I googled Smart Water and this is what I get:

SmartWater is an anti-criminal system marketed in the United Kingdom by Smartwater Technology Ltd.

It consists of a liquid containing a code which can be read under ultraviolet light.[1] It is intended to be applied to valuable items, so that if they are stolen and later seized by police, their original owner can be determined.[1] Another application is a sprinklerburglar with the (invisible) fluid, which cannot be washed off and lasts for months, to generate evidence which connects a suspect to a specific location. system that sprays a

I'm guessing this is not what you are drinking, Amy.:D Can you point me in the right direction?

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/19305082/detail.html

I bought it because I was out, and liked the size of the bottle, but after drinking it, I really like the taste.

It is expensive, but I don't drink pop or alcohol, so I can splurge on water.

One store was out, so I bought Evian instead. Blech. Drinking it was a chore.

I never would have guessed that different brands of bottled water could taste so different.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/19305082/detail.html

I bought it because I was out, and liked the size of the bottle, but after drinking it, I really like the taste.

It is expensive, but I don't drink pop or alcohol, so I can splurge on water.

One store was out, so I bought Evian instead. Blech. Drinking it was a chore.

I never would have guessed that different brands of bottled water could taste so different.

I agree about the bottled water. They really do have different tastes. I can't stand Evian either. :ack2: Nasty stuff. We like Disney cruises, but Evian is the bottled water they have. Ugh. I can't stand it.

I usually drink Dasani, but I have never tried SmartWater. I may need to give it a try. :001_smile:

I love my Buckle jeans too. What brand is your favorite?

The jeans I got are BKE Wendi Stretch jeans.

I plan to go back in 2 weeks to buy a smaller size. I'm not sure if should get the same kind, or try a different one?

Any suggesstions?

I'll never buy Levis or Old Navy or Cabi jeans again.

The waterproof one is in a purple tube. Definitely plan to get some mascara remover to get it off.

I'm gonna have to try some Buckle jeans, although my daughter gave me a pair of Hollister ones she recently bought, and I LOVE them. I lost about 10 pounds and I guess going from 130 to 120 is a lot on a 5'4 person because my jeans were literally falling down. I haven't worn 2s since high school and I now own several pair. I don't LOVE the low-rise though, so I need to try the Buckle ones!

I am in love with our new latex mattresses, my new latex side-sleeper pillow (most amazing pillow I have EVER owned), and my handmade bamboo velour blanket and pillowcase. I have seriously never slept like I've been sleeping these last few weeks!

I am obsessed with Justin's Maple Almond Butter. O.M.G. TO DIE FOR!!! In fact, I think I'll go make a foldover right now!